Apply for Housing
Ready to find your new community in Stamford? Apply here for any of our open waiting lists.
Applications may be delivered to our Central Office located at 22 Clinton Avenue or submitted to Applications@charteroakcommunities.org
If you are a person with a disability and need an application made available in an accessible format, please contact our office.
Applicants must qualify according to each program’s unique income requirements in order to be placed on the waiting list. Specific income requirements may be found on each properties page.
All applicants must confirm their citizenship status (HUD requirement) if born outside of the United States. Permitted forms are: a United States passport, a resident card, or an authorization work permit.
Properties with Open Waiting Lists
For applications, please click on the “Apply Now” button on the property’s page.
- Clinton Manor – Apply online here.
- Lawnhill Terrace LP Phase 1
- Lawnhill Terrace LP Phase 2
- Palmer Square
- Park 215
- Quintard – Apply online here.
- Summer Place – Straight Tax Credit
- Scofield Manor – Residential Care Home
- Westwood 50%/60%
- Wormser Congregate – Senior Congregate Housing – Applications can be either mailed or dropped off at the Wormser office at 28 Vine Road, Stamford, CT.
Below Market Rate Applications
- NV @ Harbor Point Apartments – Apply online here.
- Allure at Harbor Point – Apply online here.
- Escape at Harbor Point – Apply online here.
- Henry Street Apartments – Apply online here.
- Anthem – Apply online here.
The applicant must inform our main office in writing of any changes in their family composition, income and address. It is imperative that the applicant maintains a current mailing address, as COC’s primary form of communication with the applicant is via the postal service.
Applicants must respond to any requests to update their documentation in a timely manner to determine final eligibility or their desire to remain on the waiting lists. Failure to make change of address or respond to any correspondence will result in your name being removed from the waiting list.