Careers at Charter Oak Communities
Welcome to Charter Oak Communities (COC)!
I'm Janice Tantimonico, the Director of Human Resources for COC. It's a pleasure to share our employment opportunities and culture with you.
We employ approximately 90 people and offer a broad range of full-time and part-time career opportunities. Our career fields include professional Property and Facilities Management, Customer Service, Finance, Information Technology and Administrative positions to name a few.
Our residential communities are diverse and so is our workforce. We foster a healthy and challenging work culture focused on personal and professional growth and success. We are committed to mentorship and a life-long learning culture.
Learn what could make Charter Oak Communities the home that you have been looking for!
The COC team is proud of our company values and culture. We:
Champion the career and professional growth of our employees; we are an
Organization that promotes fairness, respect and diversity; and we are
Committed to an environment of well-being, team work and innovation.
- Competitive salaries
- Exceptional healthcare, dental, vision, life and disability plans
- Defined pension plan
- 457(b) Deferred retirement plan
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal days and holidays)
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and Transportation Accounts
- Frequent health and wellness activities
- Employee and family discounts
- Located in vibrant downtown Stamford
- Short walk to Metro North train and bus terminal
- Free parking and bike racks
To view open positions, please click here.
The Housing Authority of the City of Stamford d/b/a Charter Oak Communities, as a federally funded housing program and employer, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital, veteran, or, in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, handicap status. This commitment is made by COC and is required by Federal, State, and Local Laws and regulations.