Public Comment Period Begins for the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan (ACOP) Amendments
Charter Oak Communities (COC) is soliciting public comments for amendments to the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan (ACOP).
- The comment period is open for 45 days from December 6, 2019 through January 20, 2020.
- Copies of the proposed amendments and the current versions of the ACOP will be available on our website at www.charteroakcommunities.org or may be reviewed during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm) at the property management offices.
- COC residents will be invited to attend a resident meeting during the month of December 2019 to review the amendments and provide verbal and/or written comments. Residents may contact their property management office for the meeting details.
- The public is invited to provide verbal and/or written comments at a Public Hearing. Only comments pertaining to this proposal are being solicited. A Public Hearing will be conducted on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm at the Clinton Manor Conference Room, 22 Clinton Avenue, 1st Floor, Stamford, CT 06901.
Written comments may be submitted to:
- Charter Oak Communities
Attention: ACOP Amendments
22 Clinton Avenue, Stamford, CT 06901
- or via email at ACOP@CharterOakCommunities.org.
Comments must be submitted and/or received on or before the close of business on January 20, 2020.
- List of Significant Amendments/Changes 2019
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16